Key Features on the New Volkswagen Atlas
Here at Balise Volkswagen, there are lots of people who have been asking about the all-new Volkswagen Atlas here in our showroom in West Warwick, RI. The SUV has lots of appeal, and many reasons to take a close look at it, and we want you to see why coming in our showroom to do that is beneficial to you by highlighting some of the standout features on the new Atlas!
- The Volkswagen Atlas features either a 2.0-liter four-cylinder turbocharged engine with 235 horsepower, or a 3.6-liter, 276-horsepower V6
- Atlas SEL vehicles with V6 engines can get features like park distance control and the towing package with the ability to haul up to 5,000 pounds
- Drivers will find features like 4MOTION® all-wheel drive available, along with adaptive cruise control and different driving modes like Normal, Eco, Sport, and Snow mode
- There’s easy access to the third row of seating with slide forward seats that can move forward eight inches in the Atlas
- With 96.8 cubic feet of cargo room with all the rear seats folded down, you’re going to be able to fit just about any number of supplies for camping, adventure, or big shopping
- The Volkswagen Atlas comes with available Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ for seamless entertainment from your smartphone to your vehicle and the central display
- Those who choose the Volkswagen Atlas SE and up will find an eight-inch touch display
You can learn more when you contact us, and our team would be happy to provide you with more details, answer questions, and arrange a test drive.